The Wall Guard of Far Madding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islai Damesisra

5 posters

Go down

Islai Damesisra Empty Islai Damesisra

Post  Kalia Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 am

is requesting a pardon
Kalia
Kalia

Back to top Go down

Islai Damesisra Empty Re: Islai Damesisra

Post  Kalia Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:56 am

She has been assisting us, as well as other light dwelling people in fighting off the dark, killing some of the most powerful of their generals, so I don't think we have much to fear for her being a dark friend any longer, if anyone has anything to add, or has seen anything to support/prove her unworthy of a pardon speak here, also, if you think she should have a quest for all of her murders and her previous contributions to the dark, any suggestions or quest ideas are more than welcome.
Kalia
Kalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Torevi Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:58 am

Shes helped me kill several fades and dreadlords. And I believe in redemption and that no one is too far gone to return to the Light. As such I will support giving her one chance. But one thing needs to be made completely clear to her, she cannot use Far Madding to hide. If anyone is chasing her she cannot run to our city under any circumstances other than if those chasing are ds or ss.

Torevi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikel Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:11 pm

I agree with Torevi, however I will add that her quest should involve fighting the dark in someway, and not something easy like blodfest or some other fade scalp. She was a known darkfriend and aided them against wall gaurds numerous times, as well as being a murderer etc and the difficulty of any quest should refelct her compounded crimes (without making it immpossible anyways). Maybe one of the higher level dreadlord mobs scalps or a fade/dradlord PC scalp? Also, any future transgressions should obviously be looked upon more harshley.

p.s. rember this is a public forum when posting Wink
Mikel
Mikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:15 am

I would suggest moving this thread and perhaps making a new one here just showing that she has requested.

Cris

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalia Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:59 am

Public should know what/how we came to a decision involving a previously known df/murderer
Kalia
Kalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Torevi Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 am

Also I think that every active Wall Guard should have to agree with pardoning her or else its a no go.

Torevi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerienne Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:53 pm

I agree that the discussion should be moved. I don't think it's anyone elses business how how/why we decide to pardon anyone. We warrant for crimes against our citizens/on our land.
Kerienne
Kerienne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum