The Wall Guard of Far Madding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicant Waker

Go down

Applicant Waker Empty Applicant Waker

Post  Waker Mon May 11, 2009 11:27 am

*looks around the room and shifts his feet nervously*

I, uh, guess this is the part where I tell you about myself

*takes a deep breath and quickly looks down to check if hes naked and this is one of those horrible public speaking nightmares*

Well my name is Waker. My parents were refugees from the fall of Malkier. They made a new life in Shienar and had 4 children, myself and my 3 older sisters, before my father was killed when i was just a baby. By the time i was 17 I had lost the rest of my family to disease and trolloc raids so i left the borderlands to try find a life for myself elsewhere.

During my travels I met a number of members of the Wall Guard and it left me intrigued about the city of Far Madding so i ventured here myself. I had no idea what to expect but found an amazing city full of great people. Already I have taken up my axe more than once to defend this city and its people from invaders and servants of the Dark One. I would consider it an honor and a privilege if this application to join to ranks of the Wall Guard was successful so I could continue to protect this city I have come to know and love.

I may not be the brightest spark and being raised by my mother and sisters has left me with some rather, shall we say, "feminine" personality traits but I am loyal, hardworking and always looking for ways to better myself and believe I could be a real asset to the Wall Guard family if my application is accepted.

*heaves a sigh of relief* i hate public speaking, can i go now? Embarassed

Waker

Back to top Go down