The Wall Guard of Far Madding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I am a Wall Guard Applicant what should I do?

3 posters

Go down

So I am a Wall Guard Applicant what should I do? Empty So I am a Wall Guard Applicant what should I do?

Post  Mikel Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:46 am

Welcome!

ok as an applicant your main tasks are to meet as much of the clan as possible...this lets us get to know you and see if you would be a good member but it also and perhaps most importantly lets you get to know us and decide if you do actually want to clan here Wink

Try to act at all times as you believe a Wall Guard should act, already you are one of our representatives and your actions will reflect on the clan as a whole. You also gain some additonal protection in Far Madding law.You should make yourself aware of all our laws. You will not be expected to know the ins and outs of each and every law straight away but try you should know how the main laws apply to yourself and visitors to Far Madding.

Other than this get to know Far Madding as you will need at least basic knowledge of the city and it's surrounds before clanning. If you are not yet someones apprentice ask someone you can spend time with (rank 3+) to take you on or ask if we have someone in mind. This person will assign additonal tasks for you designed to get to know you, test you or teach you. Also Captain Uren Gazar has one task for you before you clan and you should see him about this.

Additional things to consider are that as part of the clan you will be expected to help supply the clan with some items either for use in battle and exploration or for trading with other nations. Examples of this are Bloodstock stallions from Tear which are always needed by someone in the clan or can be traded to some of the horse hungry northern nations. Other items include basic equipment for the clan chest which you can pass to any Rank 1+ Wall Guard. If you are having trouble supplying yourself with anything in particular speak to us about showing you where specific items load or how they can be attained.

Have fun and see you around,

Mikel
Mikel
Mikel

Back to top Go down

So I am a Wall Guard Applicant what should I do? Empty Some additional tasks.

Post  Tolveor_Deschain Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:34 pm

To make sure that the city runs smoothly i would like you to make sure that:

The barrel in Avharin Market Square has at least 10 pieces of meat.
The barrel in Avharin Market Square has at least 10 lanterns.

If you come by any herbs in your travels, it would be great if you pick them up and bring them to Far Madding.
Herbs of particular value include Flatwort Tea, Kaf and Green Ivy.
Ask any member of the Wall Guards where to put the herbs.

Tolveor_Deschain
Admin

https://wallguard.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

So I am a Wall Guard Applicant what should I do? Empty Applicant?

Post  Marcellis Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:42 am

Is this board still active? I'd like to clan in the Wall Guard, but I'm having some trouble finding anyone in game to interact with.

Marcellis

Back to top Go down

So I am a Wall Guard Applicant what should I do? Empty Re: So I am a Wall Guard Applicant what should I do?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down